CAP can be helpful at different points throughout the
rehabilitation process. You are encouraged to
contact CAP if:
- You have questions regarding the services available
from a particular rehabilitation program.
- You have been determined ineligible for services
and you disagree with the determination.
- You are experiencing undue delays in the processing
of your application for eligibility with a rehabilitation program.
- You are experiencing delays in receiving services
for which you have already been determined eligible.
- You have been refused services which you feel are
needed to reach your individual rehabilitation goal.
- You are having problems with your rehabilitation
program that you have not been able to work out with your counselor.
- You disagree with the termination of a
rehabilitation service or the closure of your case record.